• Post signs in the common area reminding employees about the three Ws: Wear your mask, Wash your hands, and Watch your distance: Wear a face mask that’s at least two layers thick (e.g. a surgical mask) and fits snugly but comfortably over your nose, mouth, and chin without any gaps. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or carry and use hand sanitizer that’s at least 60% alcohol. Watch your distance by staying at least six feet apart from others.
• Ensure there are enough hand sanitizer and/or handwashing stations available for employees to use.
• Increase air flow in common areas by opening windows and doors whenever possible. Learn more about preventing the spread of COVID-19 through air circulation.
• Disinfect shared equipment and high-touch surfaces, like refrigerators and microwaves, between use.
• Ensure that common areas used by employees are cleaned multiple times a day. Consider posting a cleaning schedule for all employees to see.
• Provide sanitization supplies, like wipes for tables and hand sanitizer, for employees to use whenever they enter common areas.
• Provide cleaning materials for employees to clean the space they used once they are finished.
• All Laundry washed separately to ensure 100% cleanliness to each individual order.
• Driver's sanitizing after pick up from each location.
• Laundry sealed in air tight plastic bag after folded to perfection to ensure no contamination after wash and fold.
• 100% contactless from start to finish for the customer.
Guidance brought to us by the state of RI.